Bad Bambi Photography Series
Welcome to BadBambi.com, home of Kat Surth's Bad Bambi photo series. Click on the links in the menu on the left to see Kat's photos, videos, and where her work has appeared.
22. October 2009 - New Bad Bambi photo is uploaded to the site. "Take one down, pass it around..."
19. August 2009 - Another Bad Bambi video is added to the Video page.
15. August 2009 - "MN State Fair's Newest Treat" now at the Hopkins Center for the Arts Salon 300
22. July 2009 - One new Bad Bambi image, "Child's Plaything", is in the 2009 gallery.
16. July 2009 - Three new Bad Bambi images are put in the 2009 gallery. "Gone Swimming", "MN State Fair's Newest Treat", and "Let's Play 500!". Store has been redone. Media/Press page has been added.
12. July 2009 - Kat shoots three new Bad Bambi images
17. June 2008 - Kat creates "Melts in your Mouth...". See 2008 gallery.
4. May 2008 - Guestbook functionable. Website now open.
3. May 2008 - Kat creates "Girlfriends". Image on front page of website as well shown in the 2008 gallery.
2. May 2008 - Kat working on this website to open it for the public. Kat is looking for a flesh colored liquid rubber that hardens.
31. April 2008 - Kat is seeking someone who can draw skulls and a skeleton fetus. Images needs to be imposed over one of Kat's yet-unpublished Bad Bambi photos. Artist needs to name price. Artist will be credited as a collaborator and can link to artist's website.
"Barbie® is a registered trademark of the Mattel Corporation and the
image of Barbie may be protected under copyrights or trade dress of the Mattel Corporation.
The work appearing on this website are a parody of Barbie and the values she represents.
Accordingly, references to Barbie and depictions of Barbie in these works are descriptive of
the contents of the work and are made under the fair use provision of U.S. copyright law which
protects the unauthorized creation of a derivative work "for purposes such as criticism (and)
comment." The U.S. Supreme Court held that parody may be considered as a "fair use" of copyright
in Campbell v. Acuff-Rose Music, Inc., 510 U.S. 569 (1994). Neither this website nor the
content of this website is in any way sanctioned, sponsored or approved by the Mattel
Corporation. The Mattel Corporation has not in any way authorized this website or the
content of this website."
© 2008-2013 www.BadBambi.com All rights reserved.